DUE TO COVID-19 ALL guests are required to complete a declaration form .
• Caravan and Camping check-in time is 11.00am.
• Accommodation check-in time is 2.00pm.
• All guests must vacate the park by 10.00am on check-out date. Late check-out is available at an extra fee, when forward bookings allow.
• Park facilities are for guests only. Guests visitors must register with reception before entering the park. .NO visitors from 9pm .
• Special Booking & Cancellation conditions apply to all holiday and long weekend periods.
• Management endeavours to hold the accommodation or site booked, but reserves the right to transfer a booking without notice.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the park.
• Dogs allowed on-site, with prior approval. However, dogs are not permitted inside fixed accommodation.
• During off peak periods your deposit will be refunded less $30 administration fee, if we are notified of your cancellation 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival. All refunds processed within in 7 days.
• If we are notified of your cancellation less than 10 days prior to you scheduled arrival, there is no refund.
• There is no refund for early departure this includes due to inclement weather.
• All PEAK bookings require a 50% deposit. This being Christmas/New Year and Easter . In peak period if we are notified of cancellation 28 days prior to arrival there is NO REFUND .
ALL SEASONS the following applies
*Should people vacate a site early due to weather conditions, no refund is to be given.
*Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short.
*Park management reserves the right to relocate or change the booked site number prior to or at arrival
*Only one change of date will be permitted.